Advanced Off-Loading Technology
OXY-MAT™ is a quantum leap in Patient Pressure Management Technology.
The OXY-MAT™ Non-Powered Health Care Surface is the first mattress system ever designed using Patented Oxygen Saturation Technology. The unique OXY-MAT™ Design helps the patient’s own body to naturally optimize deep-tissue blood oxygen values in anatomical areas at greatest risk of pressure injury development leading to pressure ulcers, such as the Sacrum, Scapula, Trochanter, Ischium, Head and Heels.
- The first mattress system ever designed using patented Oxygen Saturation Technology®
- A quantum leap in Patient Pressure Management Technology
- Deep Immersion Engineering allows for maximum Subcutaneous Oxygen Values that support healthy tissue viability and helps restore a healing environment
- OXY-MAT™ provides a controlled anatomical immersion environment that envelops bony prominences and reduces the vertical/horizontal shear forces that result in pressure injury leading to pressure ulcers
- Unique features include a patent-pending calf pillow that dramatically transfers the tissue load from the heels to the more pressure-tolerant calf and thigh areas for maximum protection against pressure injury leading to pressure ulcers on the heel
- Gives you a restorative night’s sleep
Oxygen Saturation Technology®
The technology permits our physicians and engineers to compare mattress designs that produce the highest Deep Tissue Oxygen tensions at any anatomical location. The result is the OXY-MAT™, the greatest advancement in therapeutic Non-Powered Mattress Design with anatomical pressure/oxygen characteristics that are functionally equal to (or superior that) the more costly Level-Two Alternating and Low-Air Loss Design which presently dominates the Healthcare Industry.
Average Deep Tissue Oxygen Saturation
Custom sizes available
- Top cover 360 degree replaceable:4 way stretch low moisture vapor transmission / water proof, hypoallergenic, antimicrobial treated resistant to organisms that degrade, stain or impart odors
- Bottom cover, Replaceable:Lo-Slip designed to eliminate mattresses from slipping off bed frames.
- Handles:4 heavy duty handles sewn to bottom cover
- Warranty:5 years on defects in workmanship and materials. Damages to the top and bottom covers arising from needle punctures, scalpel cuts, burns, chemicals, improper care or cleaning are excluded from warranty coverage
- Flammability meets or exceeds the following standards16CFR 1632, 16CFR 1699, Cal 117, and TB129